Sceptic Bloggers often ignore one place that is excellent for driving high quality traffic from Google+ to their Blog site.
Google+ a really a great way to promote content, has existed for years. Perhaps you’ve simply neglected to leverage all that Google+ has to offer. Perhaps you sceptical about what Google+ can offer. In this Blog post I’m going to change your scepticism, I promise.
Why Bloggers Ignore Google+
Google+ was Google’s attempt to grab a slice of the social media pie, was launched in 2011.
Subsequently, Google’s decision to let – Google Authorship – die an unnatural death demolished one of the reasons why many Bloggers signed up.
A fresh rumour that Google+ is about to be killed off by Google (a parent killing its own child? Must be a story somewhere) seems to surface every week.
The – New Platform – sheen has dulled, BUT Google+ is still an awesome place to promote your content.
- Google+ consistently delivers more engaged visitors than both Twitter and Facebook
- Most visitors from Google+ tend to spend over three minutes on your site
- Compared to around two minutes or less for visitors from other platforms
Great for your – Bounce Rate – don’t you think?
Every Blogger wants people to:
- Read their content
- Share their content on social streams
- Sign up to their mailing list
This is where Google+ comes into its own. Today Google+ provides an engaged platform. Its users already have thriving conversations amongst themselves.