While crafting your Blog post, I’m pretty sure that the thought has crossed your mind – Will anyone ever read this? Perhaps occasionally you’ve wondered about what makes your Blog posts different from the tons of other bloggers who litter the Internet with very forgettable Blog posts?
You are not alone. All Bloggers go through such phases, multiple times, while they work at crafting hugely engaging Blog sites.
The bald truth goes something like this, you’ve been doing everything that bloggers do:
- Crafting posts
- Making multiple mentions about them event on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and more
- Multiple times in a day
- Perhaps using an automated, pre-programmed tool or manually
You’ve been diligently leaving one line comments on popular Blogs like:
– Wow! terrific post, made for an awesome read. Keep it up.
Regretfully, when you look at your site’s Google Analytics no one, seems to give a hoot.
No one is following any of the links you’ve left behind back to your site.
Your Blog posts are, unread and have zero comments
When you sit down and take a dispassionate look at your GA you get the feeling that:
- You’ve not managed to offer anything new
- No one sees enough reason to visit your Blog site
The real problem: You have no clue at all, how to fix this.
A really simple way of figuring out what to do, is to first understand what NOT to do.
8 different things that Bloggers do to make sure they stay a mediocre:
Hence, they are always off the radar of site visitors, who matter.