At a casual glance, Blog post headline content often appears to be just a great catch phrase. That is not quite true. There are multiple Blog post headline formats that add value to the Blog post headline itself.
1. Blog post Headlines structured as a question, and having the words who else in them seem grab the attention of Blog site visitors when compared to headlines structured otherwise.
Who else wants to have more time for themselves and have more money to spend?
Who else wants Free digital marketing training?
Who else wants to run a successful Small Office Home Office like I do?
The use of who else subtly implies that there are other people doing exactly what the Blog post headline says so that the reader feels the pull to be a part of that group of people.
2. Blog post headlines indicating that the Blog content reveals secret(s) is another nice site visitor attention getter.
The secrets of authority Bloggers
10 secrets to great Search Engine Result Page ranking
5 things no one teaches in Digital Marketing
3. Blog post headlines structured simple and straight forward often work pretty well
Here is how digital marketers get the best out of social media marketing
Here is how you can get a ton more business leads from your website
Here is how WordPress is better than Joomla
4. Blog post headlines that carry the words little known blended within the headline.
This is a spin on who else really. The words little known subtly implies that anyone who stays and reads the Blog post will gain an edge over those who do not know.
Little known and helpful facts about WordPress
Little known and helpful facts about PayPal
Little known ways of multiplying your website traffic
5. Blog post headlines structured with the words quick solution in them.
These headlines subtly imply that there is a quick solution to a problem that the site visitor is facing. This headline along with well-crafted paragraph sub-headlines are a sure fire way of getting a site visitors attention and having them stay on your Blogsite to read the Blog post.
Here is a quick solution to selling more via your affiliate website
Here is a quick solution to accepting payment via your website
Here is a quick solution to Trackback and Pingback SPAM
6. Headlines that contain the terms how would you like
The phrase how would you like subtly implies to the reader that it’s easy to get something remarkable done. In addition, the headline is structured as a question.
How would you like to Blog like an authority blogger?
How would you like to dominate your Blogging niche?
How would you like to use WordPress as an E-Commerce store?
7. Blog post headlines that contain the phrase All that you need to know
Blog post headlines that have the phrase All that you need to know seem to pique the curiosity of the site visitor. This trigger seems to get them to stay on the website and read the Blog post.
All you need to know about social media marketing
All you need to know about On Page search engine optimization
All you need to know about writing awesome attention grabbing headlines
8. Blog post headlines that talk about lists. Everyone loves lists.
If you are sure about what your site visitors want, then offering them a fixed list of (i.e. X number of things) to do is a sure fire way of getting their attention and keeping it.
10 in-depth digital marketing interviews that reveal all you need to know
5 simple things to do to secure your WordPress website against hackers
5 great websites that scan your website for infections absolutely free
9. Blog post headline contains the word You it seems to get a lot of attention as well.
The word You in the Blog post headline seems to address (i.e. reach out to) the site visitor directly. So if you can use You in any Blog post headline don’t hesitate.
5 simple things you can do to secure your WordPress website against hackers
10 things you must do to drive focused traffic to your website
5 security risks your hosting company never told you about